View Profile DracMorair

3 w/ Responses

Found a bug... 2hrs play'n the game and I cant contiue becuase I already found the secret chest in the waterfall! I went back and it wont progress :( Otherwise, always loved the series. Adventure mode puts it in a whole nother realm. Love it!

PopBrain responds:

The bug issue with objective 26 is fixed. Thx for flagging it and for the review!

Upon getting higer level the laser that scrapes the outer bubs if used in the center the bubs will kill you. Either make it invulnerable to attack or harder hitting :(

@gogoloala Because being offended is f'n B.S. ..|./

Anybody else upon seeing the title think of something else?

Great game, btw, your fist fight "manly way" he disapears and can progress had to refresh to continue

Not a bad put together game. Easy Level2 Connected the right colors and wont complete level. Might want to look into that.

great game soooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooow.

Good game, I dig the replay value of the objectives but ya think there'd be a point to accomplish them without dying?

Btw your focus for picking up items or accessing atms is glitchy I cant complete the process. at max progress bar is 50%

Wanted to play more.

*BUG* lvl 2. threw the rock on top walking on top of the switch facing north and poof, disappeared.

No restart button for level (sadface)

Check out my IMVU if you wana know me. <a href = " http://avatars.imvu. com/dracmorair" > Click here for my main pain page </a> DeV there a bit. Plan on submitting here eventually when school permits.

36, Male