NWAR: Con Games NWAR: Con Games

Ya need some inspiration. Check out Piers Anthony Xanth novels. Love your style man!

The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4) The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4)

Thank you for this. The Symbology is great. Great tower of bable unleashing the beasts with. The eye for an eye, the whole world blind. The greatest fear is the morning light. Luciferian light. The greatest trick ever created. First Angle of light. Babylon IS fallen. Ultimately its us, we, who create our own reality. If ONE shall awaken the whole world is doomed. And that's OK. Life is change. Growth is optional.

More Sokol Pie More Sokol Pie

Takes me back to Heavy Metal. Well done.

Mechanicman Mechanicman

Handy Manny goes hardcore.

Barbouillageville Barbouillageville

Ah, the nostalga of Pink Panther.

DBZ - Proctology Academy DBZ - Proctology Academy

Classic kick in the childhood > adulthood thoughts I always had about the show. And as to GokuVegetaGogetta.... this is how we elect presidents in the U.S. too.

ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls ZTV News Extra:Skullgirls

As revelbiship put so quickly. Put in PC and "Indiegogo" should know, PC & Tits or GTFO.

Global Warming Global Warming

MEH ANIMATION. oh.. and ever heard of climategate? The dam thing is a scam. Do you homework sometime. One volcano has more effect then all of cars combined for a decade

sweetcommando responds:

the entire cartoon was a joke

: You're Too Negative : : You're Too Negative :

R.I.P. George Carlin hahaha. Channeled perferctly.

Epexsus: Teaser Epexsus: Teaser

Always of fan of Mad Max like stories

May need to look up some animation on including easy details. The animation seems rushed at best. Look forward to the story.