NWAR: Con Games NWAR: Con Games

Ya need some inspiration. Check out Piers Anthony Xanth novels. Love your style man!

The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4) The Thirteenth Crusade Finale (Part 4)

Thank you for this. The Symbology is great. Great tower of bable unleashing the beasts with. The eye for an eye, the whole world blind. The greatest fear is the morning light. Luciferian light. The greatest trick ever created. First Angle of light. Babylon IS fallen. Ultimately its us, we, who create our own reality. If ONE shall awaken the whole world is doomed. And that's OK. Life is change. Growth is optional.

More Sokol Pie More Sokol Pie

Takes me back to Heavy Metal. Well done.

Feed Us - Lost Island Feed Us - Lost Island

Found a bug... 2hrs play'n the game and I cant contiue becuase I already found the secret chest in the waterfall! I went back and it wont progress :( Otherwise, always loved the series. Adventure mode puts it in a whole nother realm. Love it!

PopBrain responds:

The bug issue with objective 26 is fixed. Thx for flagging it and for the review!

Spin Spin

Upon getting higer level the laser that scrapes the outer bubs if used in the center the bubs will kill you. Either make it invulnerable to attack or harder hitting :(

Mizuki Shower Mizuki Shower

@gogoloala Because being offended is f'n B.S. ..|./

KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI] KKS - Cyan's Theme [FFVI]

Check out my daily flute

- Songs from FF & Zelda are my isnpiration, yoshida brothers & black mages. Hope you take a listen Man.

KKSlider60 responds:

Thanks man, and yeah, they're my inspiration too ;)
KKS

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Define Soul Music

Here's something I wrote ages ago to define how music directly affects us.

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dpb556b _5gknx6k&hl=en

Feel free to listen to my daily improvs here in Newgrounds as well.